Friday, February 12, 2010

For those who don't know...

Friday is the start of my weekend. I usually get up at the same time to get some coffee and drive Matt to work. This morning as we were shuffling around the kitchen doing our morning routine, I got the part of the dance where I stare, bleary-eyed into the over-stuffed fridge looking for milk or cream.

No milk. No cream for my coffee. Not even a smidge of dairy products to secretly steel from a housemate just to dress my coffee.

Then I remember that the fridge in the pantry is hiding some Bailey's Irish Cream. Mmmmm.... I love days off.

So today is the first day that I've consumed an alcoholic beverage before 8am.

I may have opened a door that can't be shut!

6 comments:

RT said...

What does Jackie think about all of this?

Reido Bandito said...

you're the coolest

Amanda said...

not even in Gen300?

Kunnari said...

i'd say it's more of a floodgate.

Laurel said...

shut that door. but there's no need to lock it and throw away the key. and i love your garden map. i don't have a garden, but i'd like to map one out anyway.

Unknown said...

that's just how any love happens.... lack of options. run with it.