Friday, February 5, 2010

Garden Time!

I had to work at an office across the street from the hospital yesterday to fill in for someone. It was slow as molasses but I made good use of my time. I created this publish-worthy garden layout. I made a ruler our of an index card and measured out each row to scale. The only thing I didn't draw to scale is the dog...

This is what my garden will hopefully look like around the start of June. I mixed some short lived greens among the squash and tomatoes since they are slow growers and then need TONS of space later on. I will most likely be able to feed all of McMinnville on this garden, so feel free to stop by mid-summer for some free produce.

4 comments:

Job 77 said...

Wow! You are so on top of it! I'm impressed. And you have the space to make all this happen.

Courtney said...

I'm jealous of that garden! I want to plant a garden this year in our yard but I a) have no idea what spot in the yard to use and b)know next to nothing about gardening....kind of a problem.

RT said...

It took me a while to find the dog. . .

Reido Bandito said...

you should make a "Where's Waldo?" book, featuring Jackie