Monday, November 2, 2009

We are far too young and clever...


So, Jackie was a skunk. Or she was a dog with a make-shift cap and leg-warmers on. So she was Paula Abdul. No, no, she was a skunk.

She looked pretty cute, even though she hated the hat. I took her to the local feed store where she was photo'd and immunized for a discount because she was so cute. mmhmm, looks ARE worth some green.

Matt and I didn't really do anything officially Halloweeny. I got some good work done that day, walked the 4 miles with the skunk from downtown back home, and then made pumpkins bars. Some friends called at 6pm and asked if we wanted to go out for dinner so I braided my hair and put on my best Wednesday Addams outfit and Matt pulled out his old standby costume, the butler, Lurch. It was a good time.

1 comment: