Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Monday's Top Ten


In no particular order:
  1. Woke up to Coral yelling "Mommy, Up! Mommy, Up! Mommy, Up!" and so on and so forth
  2. Coral peed in her pretend toilet
  3. Emptied pee from a pretend toilet into a real toilet
  4. Bought underwear in size 2-toddler for the first time
  5. Got peed on
  6. Baked 3 loaves of bread at 11pm-midnight
  7. Went for a drink with a husband that was too tired to do anything but nod and squint at me while I rambled on about my thoughts
  8. Bought some bitchin' Rachael Ray orange ramekins 
  9. Got pooped on
  10. Got 3 filled punch cards at Dutch Bro's when I bought my pumpkin spice latte!
Wow, no wonder I haven't done one of these in a while. Parenthood can be depressing. The show Parenthood is for sure depressing, I was talking about my life though...

No comments: