Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Restore, Revive.

Since I have so much time on my hands, I'm thinking of doing dome work for our local Habitat for Humanity's Restore. They have recycled home building supplies and whatnot for those of my dear readers who don't know. I was mulling this idea over while Matt and I were making a mini greenhouse out of some old windows that we have had for 3 years. Blessing on Matt who has moved them twice as we've changed addresses that many times. I decided that as I grow some winter veggies this year, I'll need appropriate accomodations.
 

My winter peas will be growing happily in this new house by fall. As we were building this I told Matt that I loved doing things like this and if I could have a little shop and sell oddities that I pieced together, I would be so excited to do more of it. Matt suggested the Restore as a place where I could try it out and see how it goes. I'm thinking that I would love to try some more repurposing projects like this little night stand below. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it, but it's worth a try and they might get some more sales at the old Restore.

No comments: