Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here's another post about Jackie... and another one..


In case you were missing Jackie, here's a refresher on how amazing she looks.

Matt and I spent the weekend in Eugene and Portland. My mom took us to see the Nutcracker in Eugene which was awesome. It was my birthday present this year just as it was when I was 8 years old. Oddly enough, it actually did change a decent amount since I saw it last. It was still awesome to see.
Then we went to Portland to Steve and Holli's where we enjoyed hot mulled wine, christmas cookies, and hours of Mario on the Wii.

We are now ready for Christmas. Our family drew names this year so there wasn't a whole lot of shopping to do (thank God). I was busy sewing this year so I didn't really get out much. It was great to have less to go out for.

Here's a photo of my November and December Activity:
I'm a little dissapointed that the Christmas season is over for my business, but I'm more relieved right now. I even had a crazy thought last night about possibly moving all of my sewing stuff against the wall and setting up my easel so I can paint for the next few months. Who knows, I might get really crazy and do some laundry!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Nah...laundry is no fun. PAINT!!!

Jackie does look awesome by the way...she looks noble.

nokomis said...

She is SO pleased that you said that. She was just telling me the other day that she thinks she needs to be crowned queen of the house. All signs point to YES

Richard McKrank said...

Merry [late] Christmas!

Reido Bandito said...

we should party sometime

nokomis said...

R Logan. mmhmmm....